Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Morning,KL

Good Morning!
I was in the first plane out to KL on Monday. I was flying with Fireflyz again,so far i dont have any problem with the service and schedule and the best part is i don't have to spend another hour in the cab out from KLIA.
Here are some fact on the aircraft:
the modern turbo propeller ATR 72-500,which operates at lower altitude and leaving the ozone unaffected which means that the ATR is a greener aircraft if compare with other aircraft such as the Boeing and Airbus. The ATR not only is fuel efficient but it is also generate less noise.In other words,i'm contributing my effort to make the earth greener too by flying with fireflyz.

This was my first time seeing sunrise from 15000 ft above sea level,I enjoyed the scene so much.



I'm gonna spend another long week in KL for my new job training.
Can't wait to get home sap as my room renovation is gonna end soon.
p/s: i should have posted this on monday night..:)




No comments:

Post a Comment